Our primary objective is to guarantee protection, education and the physical and psychological well-being of children and families in the city of Goma.
Our services include: food support, literacy, medical support, recreational and educational activities, clothes distribution, health and hygiene support, psychological support, legal support.
Our vision is based on equity and not exclusively on equality.
We give ourselves to give everyone in need what they need.
Where we are
We are located in Goma, the capital of the North Kivu Province, a city located in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo (Ex Zaire).
Some curiosities about Goma:
- It is on the border with Rwanda (the city of Gisenyi)
- It is located on the shore of Lake Kivu
- It is located 12 kilometers from the Nyiragongo volcano
- It is populated by almost 2 million inhabitants
- In 1994 it was linked to the events of the Rwandan genocide
Some curiosities about the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
- Life expectancy is less than 60 years
- The infant mortality rate is estimated at 88.62%
- The illiteracy rate is one of the highest in the world
- It has 5 official languages: French, Lingala, Kikongo, Swahili and Tshiluba
TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER CLICK HERE!